Tongue twisters practice the “th” sound, made by a great English teacher, Fluency MC.
1. They threw three free-throws through the hoop.
2. Room three thirty-three on the third floor rents for thirty-three dollars and thirty-three cents.
3. Is this the thing? Yes, that is the thing. But not these things here; those things there.
4. Father, mother, sister, brother walk from here to there to be with one another.
5. I thought a thought, but the thought I thought wasn’t the thought that I thought I thought.